In-Home Care & Caregivers
As our loved ones grow older, we begin to worry about them living on their own without having the support and compassion from someone that can ensure their well-being. At AstraCare, we make in-home care easy, by providing those you love some extra help without sacrificing their independence.
Our caregivers have been carefully selected for their impeccable service history. You can trust that our caregivers will be professional, understanding, compassionate, and
communicate in a way that you can easily understand.
Each caregiver has passed a comprehensive level II background check, and maintains extensive continuing education and training. They’re fully licensed, bonded and insured.
Call AstraCare for proven outstanding service!
We are committed to providing the highest quality in-home health care.
Specialize care plans ensure the safety and wellbeing of your loved one.
Our caregivers are kind, compassionate, and highly skilled.
We assist you to make insurance claims easy and stress free.
With Parkinson’s, your needs for care and support can vary and evolve as the disease changes.
We are committed to providing the highest quality in-home health care for stroke recovery.
With respite care, we take care of your loved ones while you take care of you.
Pet-assisted therapy decreases anxiety and pain and increases a patients’ emotional well-being…..
AstraCare has built a reputation of being trusted and reliable.
We provide peace of mind while optimizing the quality of life for you and your loved ones.
What We Do
- Ensure that our client’s wellbeing is our foremost priority.
- Provide honest and dedicated caregivers 24/7.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive plan for care.
- Assist with personal care, meal preparation, toileting, and mobility.
- Manage medications and doctor’s plan of treatment.
- Coordinate and accompany to doctor visits.
- Encourage and create social activities.
- Establish home safety and emergency preparedness.
- Communicate regularly with family to ensure peace of mind.
- Registered nurse check-ins available to address concerns.
- Protect the health and safety of our patients, caregivers, and staff.
- Frequent visits by care managers to ensure we deliver on our promise.
At AstraCare, Quality of Life is a Priority. As the owner of AstraCare, I pride myself each day for the difference we make in people’s lives. My commitment to you and your family is steadfast. I will do everything possible to ensure that we pair you with a caregiver that is a perfect fit for your family. She or he will understand your needs, respect your culture, and work diligently to ensure your comfort and well-being. You can depend on me to provide consistent outstanding care. One of our registered nurses will be pleased to make a free home visit or call and assist you in working through your needs to determine a plan of care for you or your loved one.
Care Personalized to your Needs
Fully Licensed and Trained Staff
For the best option in local short-term or long-term care providers, choose us for the compassionate services you and your family deserve.
- Outstanding Service– We provide service in Broward, Palm Beach, Miami-Dade, Martin and St. Lucie Counties.
- 24/7 Service– We offer 24/7 service for all clients regardless of needs.
- Reliable and Affordable– We are licensed, insured and bonded to assure quality and professional service for you and your loved ones.
- Experienced– We have over 20 years of experience in-home health care and provide only the best service.
- Peace of Mind– Guaranteed. Please take a moment to click here and read our testimonials.
“My mother is 92 years old, has Alzheimer’s, and needs specialized care. It is just beautiful seeing the love and compassion between Meri and my mother. I never worry and know I can trust her. They care for my mother like she was their own. I wholeheartedly recommend AstraCare!”
““AstraCare is extremely responsive and reliable. At our very first meeting, the patient care coordinator understood my mother’s needs, gave me all the information required and followed through the very same day with the perfect solution. She did exactly what she said she would do when she said she would do it. No other agency did that!”
“Mom began to struggle with her daily care but didn’t want a caregiver in her home. After a few close calls, she agreed to call in AstraCare. Tanya came right away, put her arms around us and provided the assurance and guidance we needed. Mom’s caregiver now comes daily and does a wonderful job. With AstraCare handling her daily care, the time I spend with my mom is much more special.”
Welcome to AstraCare!
You Can Always Rely On Us
Our caregivers are special people. They take joy in their ability to make a difference in the lives of the clients assigned to them.
We can assure you that every caregiver has a long reputable history of professionalism and expertise.
Take a look at our frequently asked questions or just send us a message and we will be glad to answer any questions you might have.
Why Choose Us
Short Term Care
Personalized Home Care
Long Term Care
On-Call 24 hours
Many of us grow up viewing our parents as heroes. They take care of our every need, they support our hopes and dreams, they teach, they love, they guide.
Most people don’t consider the day when they have to take care of a parent or a loved one. It’s just not something we think about or plan for. Thoughts of our future typically center on business accomplishments, raising a family, maybe travel.
Everyone needs help sometimes. As our loved ones advance in age, there may come a time where they will need medical assistance or help around the house on a regular basis.
South Florida's Premier In-Home Care