In-Home Health Care
AstraCare offers in-home senior care so everyone can maintain the personal freedom and independence previously enjoyed. Age should not dictate whether someone has the right to live independently, which is why AstraCare has in-home health care! Before you agree to send yourself or a loved one into a nursing home, look into our in-home health care alternative. Nursing homes and care facilities limit the personal freedom previously experienced while living independently, which hurts confidence and enjoyment in living! Our professional, friendly staff members will be on sight at your home to provide a variety of services, including
- Non-Medical Home Care
- Medical Home Care
- Wound Care
- Intravenous Needs
- Illness/Health Monitoring
- Daily Nutritional Needs and Monitoring
- Pain Management
- Breathing, Blood Pressure, and Heart Rate Monitoring
- In-Home Safety Auditing
- Care Coordination with Loved Ones
- Medication Management
- Injection Management
- And other personal care solutions!
By choosing an in-home health care provider, AstraCare’s experts can manage the stress of everyday life by keeping you or a loved one safe and comfortable in your own home. Your daily freedom is essential to staying mentally healthy, and our experts reflect that every day.
Alzheimer’s Home Health Care
One of the most common services AstraCare provides for patients is Alzheimer’s home health care. Alzheimer’s disease is a common form of dementia that negatively impacts areas of the brain that control memory and language. Alzheimer’s affects roughly 5 million people in the United States and AstraCare has the team to properly take care of these patients. Our team of certified Registered Nurses (RN’s), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN’s), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA’s) and Home Health Aides can provide compassionate and professional care to loved ones suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. Our team provides a variety of services for Alzheimer’s patients, including
- Assisting the patient with dressing & grooming.
- Aiding the patient in communication.
- Improving eating habits with healthy meal planning and preparation.
- Enhancing home safety by implementing measures to prevent wandering or driving.
- Providing the much-needed respite care for family members who may be the primary care providers for the Alzheimer’s patient.
- Providing clients and family members/caregivers with information regarding Alzheimer’s support groups, clinics, etc.
- Provide social engagement
Whether you need someone for a few hours a day or need 24-hour care, you can trust AstraCare to provide Alzheimer’s home health care services that can enhance your loved one’s quality of life.
If you’re ready to give your loved one the care they need in their own home, please contact AstraCare today to schedule an appointment to discuss your needs. Call us today at (844)811-4401 to get started and to schedule your appointment. Visit our website at https://www.astracare.com for additional services AstraCare can provide for you or your loved one.