In-Home Companion Care
Too many seniors face situations where they have little to do but watch TV all day. We believe that continuing to enjoy your favorite hobbies, tasks, social activities, and the company of others is critical to your happiness and wellbeing.
Our caregivers want you to continue living your best life, even when medical concerns get in the way. By having your companion assist you throughout the day, you can enjoy the things you love to do.
We never want you to feel like a patient, but a friend. That is why we offer as many companion care services as possible with kind and competent caregivers. Every member of our team is fully qualified and licensed to assist you with anything that you need. Whether it is daily medication reminders or help getting around town, we are here for you.
When you choose AstraCare, we do our best to help you enjoy the things that you love doing the most. Call now to discuss your individual needs.
Companion Care services include:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive plan for care.
- Plan and attend appropriate social activities.
- Encourage hobbies and activities of interest.
- Maintain light housekeeping, such as dusting, sweeping, mopping, organizing, and laundry.
- Plan meals and taking dietary restrictions into consideration.
- Build a sincere interest in the client’s wellbeing
- Ensure that the home is clean and safe.
- Co-ordinate home maintenance when needed.
- Encourage a healthy lifestyle and exercise
- Assist with medication management.
- Monitor wellbeing and report any concerns to doctors and family members.
- Accompany client to Doctor’s visits.
- Handle errands for or with client, such as grocery shopping, paying bills, writing letters, etc.
- Provide emotional support for clients suffering with anxiety or depression.
- Maintain regular communication with family to ensure peace of mind.
- Caregiver and client have access to RN support 24/7.
CHOOSE COMPANION IN-HOME CARE
You Can Always Rely On Us
AstraCare strives to offer the best in personalized care services. Whatever your exact needs are, our caring and compassionate staff are here for you.