Contact Us to discuss your needs
Our goal and promise is:
- To develop and maintain a comprehensive plan for care.
- Manage medications and doctor’s plan of treatment.
- Coordinate and accompany doctor visits.
- Encourage and create social activities.
- Establish home safety and emergency preparedness.
- Maintain communication with family members, local or out-of-town, to ensure peace of mind.
- Frequent visits to the home by AstraCare’s managers ensure that our standard and promise is maintained.
We can assure you that every caregiver has a long reputable history of professionalism and expertise.
Our caregivers undergo an extensive screening and training process, verifying all licenses and certifications, as well as detailed background checks, employment verification and reference checks.
Our first order of business is to provide excellent care and make a difference in the lives of the people we serve. We do not require a long-term contract for services, and we remain on-call 24 hours a day. We are proud to have a distinguished reputation for high-caliber caregivers.
AstraCare home care service specializes in live-in care—care aimed at those older adults who elect to remain in their own homes rather than relocate to an assisted living facility or nursing home. Our goal, to provide a “worry-free” approach to home care, makes an undeniable difference in the lives of the clients we are privileged to serve.
AstraCare has built a reputation of being trusted and reliable. We provide peace of mind and better quality of life for you and your loved ones.
It is helpful to have the following information handy when you call us:
- Date of birth
- Physician’s name and address
- Information about any physical impairments
- Information about any mental impairments
- Information about any home medical equipment used
- Dietary needs
- Mobility status
- Social support system