Alzheimer’s Home Health Care
call us today to discuss your needs
Caregivers for Alzheimer’s Home Health Care
Whether you need help for a few hours a day or your loved one requires 24-hour care, you can rely on
Alzheimer’s disease is a common form of dementia that negatively impacts areas of the brain that control memory and language. Today, as many as 5 million people in the United States suffer from varying stages of Alzheimer Disease. The initial symptoms may be as minor as forgetting names or recent events, but as the condition progresses, the Alzheimer patient may wander, become anxious or even act out with aggression.
The job of caring for a family member with Alzheimer’s disease is a difficult one. It can take a tremendous emotional toll on the caregiver and requires a great deal physical work and intention to detail.
Our Alzheimer’s disease home care services include:
- Assisting the patient with dressing & grooming.
- Aiding the patient in communication.
- Improving eating habits with healthy meal planning and preparation.
- Enhancing home safety by implementing measures to prevent wandering or driving.
- Providing the much-needed respite care for family members who may be the primary care providers for the Alzheimer’s patient.
- Providing clients and family members/caregivers with information regarding Alzheimer’s support groups, clinics, etc.
- Provide social engagement